Information on the processing of personal data – contractors (customers, suppliers)
The controller of your personal data is:
ORIENT STYLE Marzena Staniszewska-Mysiara with headquarters at Wygoda 2, 87-720 Ciechocinek, Poland; email@example.com, tel 516074878
What data we process:
We process your name, address, email address and telephone number, and if it is necessary for the performance of a contract, also the tax identification number
For what purpose we process your data:
The personal data provided by you in the inquiry, order, placed on the invoice or in the complaint will be processed only for the purpose of meeting your demand for the offer, placing an order, performing the contract and for fulfilling the requirements of tax regulations.
They may also be processed in order to assert the Controller’s claims for business activity.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data:
– art. 6 par. 1 lit. b EU-GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract)
– art. 6 par. 1 lit. c EU-GDPR (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject)
– art. 6 par. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party as pursuing claims for business activity)
Who has access to your personal data:
- Controller or a person authorized by him, being an employee of the Controller
- transport companies with whom contracts have been signed entrusting the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the delivery.
- suppliers of IT systems and IT services
- entities providing the Administrator with the services necessary to perform the concluded contract, in particular accounting and legal services
- institutions authorized by law (including a tax authority).
- Data shared by you will not be profiled.
- The Controller has no intention of transferring personal data to the third state.
How long we will store your data:
For the duration of the provision of the service, performance of the contract, and after its completion for 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline in connection with the performance of the contract has expired. After this period, your data will be deleted.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access the data contents and to rectify them, remove or limit the processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing.
- the right to obtain a copy of the data
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland. Details are available at: https://giodo.gov.pl/579
Sending your personal data is necessary for responding to your request for proposal, placing an order, purchasing, delivery of goods or services being the subject of the company’s activity, as well as meeting the requirements of tax regulations.